In 1894, Empress Eugénie decided to have constructed one of the most beautiful villa of Cap Martin on the Côte d’Azur. She named it Villa Cyrnos and created a semi-desert, mineral, contrasted and fragrant garden. Pines, the Cap’s typical trees, were planted as well as olive and fig trees. In this magnificent garden, the Empress welcomed the great names of an aging, nostalgic European aristocracy but also avant-garde artists and intellectuals.
In 1643 Claude Trudon becomes the owner of a store on rue Saint Honoré in Paris. There he sells spices and candles.The manufacture becomes a Royal Manufacture, the one and only candle manufacture to ever obtain this title.
Top Note: Lemon, Thyme, Myrtle.
Middle Note: Black fig, Lavender, Pine, Cedarwood.
Bottom Note: Musk, Patchouli, Cashmere wood.
Family Name: Cire Turdon Candle